Exponential-e Secures Strategic Supplier Place on RM6100 Technology Services 3 Framework Agreement
Crown Commercial Services are shortly to launch the RM6100 Technology Services framework agreement in July 2021, and Exponential-e Ltd are delighted to announce that they have been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service's Technology Services 3 framework.
The breadth of services on offer by the overall Exponential-e Group extends across all Lots on this framework, which will enable us to engage with Public Sector organisations in support of the full range of transformational service requirements. RM6100 TS3 is expected to run for 4 years, until Summer 2025.
Exponential-e are able to supply service offerings to organisations, either by Direct Award (via Service Offers advertised on eMarketplace), or through a Further Competition process, across any of the following Lots:
Lot 1 - Technology Strategy and Service Design, which includes:
- Service Design
Lot 2 - Transition and Transformation, which includes:
- Transition/transformation success factors and their measurement
- Project / Programme management
- Transition/transformation process implementation, including multi-supplier environments
Lot 3a - End User Support, which includes:
- End User Computing and Device Management
Lot 3b - Operational Management, which includes:
- IT Operations and Technology Estate Service Management
- Security Management
Lot 3C - Technical Management, which includes:
- Network Infrastructure Management
- Hardware and Software Asset Management
Lot 3D - Application and Data Management, which includes:
- Data Warehouse, Database and Data Management
- Application Management, Support and Development
Lot 4 - Major Services Transformation Programmes
Exponential-e will be able to provide a range of services to deliver major services transformation programmes via this Lot. Services include:
- Service Strategy and Design (as per Lot 1)
- Transition and Transformation (as per Lot 2)
- Operational Management (as per Lot 3)
- Support for either single sourced or multi-sourced programme delivery
Crown Commercial Service supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2019/20, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits worth over £1bn - supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
This is a tremendous achievement for Exponential-e Ltd, and as testament to the success of our Public Sector Business, and we expect to maximise our presence on this framework for the betterment of our customers, our own organisation and for the UK taxpayers as ultimate beneficiaries.Lee Wade - CEO and Founder, Exponential-e.
Our Public Sector customers and prospects are already engaged to work with us, and we have every expectation of delivering best value for them, through this framework. We have a rich heritage operating as a trusted provider within the central and wider Public Sector markets, and our presence on Lot 4 specifically ensures our significant influence on the buying community continues to grow in strength and surety.Afshin Attari - Director - Public Sector and Unified Platforms, Exponential-e.
‐‐ ENDS ‐‐