GPU-accelerated Desktop as a Service (GPU-DaaS)
Industries such as Media & Broadcast, Architecture, Engineering and Construction typically face project-based demand-peaks for processing power to handle resource-hungry, graphics-intensive applications.
High-end graphics - BIM, 2D/3D modelling, CAD, VR and video production require an unprecedented level of compute power. And often, project teams can be remote and all over the world. Here’s where GPU-DaaS comes in:
Providing an end to end solution for GPU-accelerated virtual desktops
Architecture & Construction
- Enterprise-grade GPU performance for any business size.
- Share VR, AR, MR, CAD and BIM designs without infrastructure limitations.
- Spin up workspaces in an instant - scale as required for project teams.
Engineering & Design
- Reduce simulation processing time with accelerated compute power.
- 24 / 7 remote access to high-performance virtual workstations.
- Pay for what you use - reduce workstation overhead costs.
Media & Broadcast
- Model, render and composite in the Cloud.
- Boosted streaming with carrier-grade Network.
- Cloud-powered design tools for remote and location-based staff.
Our GPU-accelerated Desktop-as-a-Service solution enables organisations across a number of industries to reduce costs, service their clients better, meet increasing user expectations and manage security more effectively.
London Head Office - 100 Leman Street, London, E1 8EU - Tel: 020 7096 4100 | Manchester Office - 3 Hardman Street, Manchester, M3 3HF - Tel: 0161 669 4050
*Calls to 0845 numbers will cost 7p p/m plus your phone company’s access charge. All inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for training or quality purposes.