Exponential-e migrate Guinness World Records’ global workforce to Office 365
No longer just the publisher of a world famous book, today Guinness World Records (GWR) is a multimedia brand agency with offices across the globe. To facilitate its continual growth and diversification, GWR is embracing digitisation by moving to the cloud, starting with enlisting Exponential-e to migrate its global workforce to Microsoft Office 365.
- To facilitate flexible and remote working between a geographically dispersed workforce
- To give GWR’s IT team the agility and freedom to adopt a proactive role in driving the business’s technological agenda
- Migration of global workforce from on premise Microsoft Exchange to Microsoft Office 365 (including OneDrive storage)
- Workforce empowered to work flexibly and collaborate across geographic distances
- IGWR’s IT department freed to take on proactive role within business
London Head Office - 100 Leman Street, London, E1 8EU - Tel: 020 7096 4100 | Manchester Office - 3 Hardman Street, Manchester, M3 3HF - Tel: 0161 669 4050
*Calls to 0845 numbers will cost 7p p/m plus your phone company’s access charge. All inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for training or quality purposes.