Optimise your voice services
with data analytics and real time insights.
Do you know how efficiently your voice services are being used? If not, you’re probably losing money. Draw on real-time business intelligence with our advanced Call Analytics solution. Use these insights to grow your business: cut down on lost revenue, boost productivity, reduce costs and enhance the customer experience.
Providing key insight into the impact of your existing contact processes, Call Analytics will support strategic business planning and decision-making to enhance your customer experience.
Call Analytics is a versatile call reporting and management solution. Using Call Analytics, you can display over 200 sets of historic and real-time statistics on custom Wallboards available on your preferred device.
Wallboards can be configured to display the metrics you need whilst statistics can be viewed in chart format to easily identify trends and track performance levels.
Increase business efficiency
- Draw on key business insights to understand call traffic, monitor sales calls and adjust staffing based on the needs of the business
- Boost sales productivity by giving managers the metrics they need to manage the performance of their team
Improve customer experience
- Poor contact processes directly impact customer service. Business intelligence can be harnessed to improve your processes, creating a better customer experience and boosting customer retention
- Recover potential lost revenue by flagging unreturned missed calls
- Improve customer intimacy by referring to on-screen Personal Historical call-list
Analyse recordings to improve call procedures
- All inbound calls are recorded and instantly retrievable. (With our full Call Recording solution you can also record outbound calls)
- Recordings can be analysed to track workforce performance, improve call procedures, train new staff and resolve legal disputes.
The power of the Cloud
Call Analytics The Features
The essential tool for managing your communications Cradle-to-grave historical and scheduled reporting Trend analysis over various intervals (i.e. every 30 minutes, daily, weekly, and monthly)
Offers real time call analytics Display on desktop wallboard or Wallboard App Monitor extension activity View the status of colleagues Recover abandoned calls and potential lost revenue Includes features from Lite
The complete contact centre tool Measure factors such as time on duty Manage staff, campaigns and resources effectively Optimise customer service Includes features from Lite and 1000
London Head Office - 100 Leman Street, London, E1 8EU - Tel: 020 7096 4100 | Manchester Office - 3 Hardman Street, Manchester, M3 3HF - Tel: 0161 669 4050
*Calls to 0845 numbers will cost 7p p/m plus your phone company’s access charge. All inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for training or quality purposes.