A royal flush: future-proofing our team with Princess Anne
For any future-facing organisation, the importance of ample learning and development (L&D) cannot be overstated. A few months ago, our L&D team entered the Princess Royal Training Awards (PRTAs) -- and we are delighted to announce that we were successful in the following entries:
Development of Product E-learning (Induction Pathway)
- Ensures that training is consistent for everyone entering the business through online learning
- Covers all our products and solutions, involving time with a trainer going through an extensive Q&A on all Exponential-e products
- Allows training anytime, anywhere, across the board
Network Operations Centre Level 1 Career Pathway
- Provides all the learning material required for an entry-level technical role alongside all necessary customer service ethics we require
- Includes many online resources as well as mentoring, resulting in a pathway that's designed for managers to see where each individual is up to in order to encourage upskilling
- Reduced attrition rates, resulting in better service for Exponential-e customers, as our staff taking their calls have been invested in Exponential-e for a long time and fully skilled in what they're doing
The PRTAs - open to organisations of all sizes and across all sectors in the UK -- honour employers who have created outstanding training and development programmes that clearly demonstrate the outstanding commercial benefits in investing in training their staff. This year, we join 43 other top companies nationwide in being recognised for an award. We are also excited to announce that we are one of only four organisations chosen to receive awards for two separate training schemes, alongside RBS, Gateshead College, and the Mortgage Advice Bureau.
Established by City & Guilds Group, the global skills development body, and now in their fourth year, the PRTAs recognise employers with exceptional training and development programmes that have had a direct impact on business performance. Amid the continuing uncertainty in the UK and all over the globe, it's never been more important for organisations to go the extra mile in attracting and nourishing the next wave of winners -- so it's an absolute privilege to be part of this year's cohort.
Our fellow winners include public and private sector businesses spanning financial services to retail, healthcare to manufacturing, construction to legal. No doubt it's fantastic for us to be recognised in great company that includes Balfour Beatty, IBM, Lloyds Banking Group, RBS, Tata Steel, and GSK, alongside local SMEs supporting the British economy and important charities.
Summer may be drawing to a close but, here at Exponential-e, we're looking forward to meeting HRH The Princess Royal at a ceremony held in London in October, where we will collect our awards and celebrate and share the inspirational work of our fellow PRTA winners. This is a real testament to the effort we put into training, upskilling, and reskilling our teams. After all, at Exponential-e, we put people first -- just take a look at our real-time NPS score.