Responsive client care & fee-earner support
If you are an IT manager in a Legal, Recruitment or an Architect firm, it is likely the onus is on enabling your users to deliver an efficient and professional service and generate increased billable hours and revenue. In a professional services environment, the role of IT is becoming increasingly critical to the organisation’s success.
IT is required to provide secure storage solutions for sensitive client information, ensure Business Continuity in unforeseen circumstances, whilst supporting everyday operations, including email, CRM, telephony and internal information systems such as Practice Management Systems (PMS). The quality and reliability of the corporate Wide Area Network is critical.
Track record in Professional Services
Exponential-e has an excellent track record of serving the Professional Services sector.
Our Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) network has been chosen by more than 100 Legal, Accountancy and Recruitment firms to streamline workflows and drive efficiencies.
- Working with tier one law firms right through to small partnerships, we've built a thorough understanding of the legal sector and have deployed solutions for Nabarro LLP, Browne Jacobson and Pennington Solicitors among others
- The Exponential-e global network has enabled a leading architect firm to connect its offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Beijing with a low latency and resilient Wide Area Network
- Our Recruitment customers have used Hosted Voice and Online Backup services to improve internal efficiencies and ensure no call goes unanswered
Solutions prioritising your employees and customers
Our solutions for Professional Services are designed to enable secure remote working, customer service and support your users and fee-earners:
- SSL VPN for secure remote access enabling your workforce to work from anywhere anytime
- Online Backup to protect the sensitive nature of your data, safeguarding the integrity of your organisation
- Virtual Data Centre to increase your organisation's ability to adapt to peaks in demand
- Bandwidth Management to monitor and control the traffic running over your network, so business-critical applications such as CRM, Case Management Systems (CMS) and legal research services such as LexisNexis are given priority.
By becoming an Exponential-e customer, your IT will work harder to support your users and processes, helping your organisation become more competitive and ultimately more profitable.
Furthermore, our ISO9001, ISO20000 & ISO27001 accreditation provides the peace of mind that our processes adhere to international best practice standards for Quality Management and Information Security Management Systems.
Don't just take our word for it
“Converging multiple services over our corporate network has led to significant cost-savings. We were able to replace an old fashioned telephone system with IP telephony, reducing the number of devices and circuits used.”