Managing IT resources efficiently - more for less
IT leaders have been tasked to do more for less for some time now. Looking for efficiencies in a climate of an increasing reliance on technology for innovation, customer interaction and collaboration is a significant strategic challenge.
The leaders we speak with are seeking the best solution fit for their businesses, but need a clear demonstration of the efficiency savings any Network upgrade or Cloud service would bring.
Efficiencies in the Network, converged services and Cloud
Running corporate networks is one of the most significant costs to businesses today. For larger multi-site businesses this can mean managing complex legacy network infrastructure which no longer meets the needs of a data-intensive business. Mission-critical services including Voice, CRM and accounting applications and Internet, are often run over separate network connections requiring multiple investments.
At Exponential-e, our services run over our own 100GigE carrier-class Network which is designed to deliver converged services over a single connection. Our 2,800+ customers are realising the efficiencies below:
- Implementing failover circuits for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- VPLS-based Network which allows for the convergence of multiple services over one connection; reducing Network and service deployment costs.
- Corporate networks designed for current and future capacity and bandwidth needs.
- Infrastructure as a Service solutions for consolidation of server and storage requirements.
- Web-based Bandwidth Management service which provides close control and management of vital corporate bandwidth without costly investments in physical appliances.
Our customers are managing resources in a cost constrained environment whilst exploring the complexity of options available including virtualisation, bandwidth and application management and Network migrations.