IP Networks - more reach, more capacity and faster than a cycle courier
Innovation and new technology are changing the way digital media is consumed faster than ever before. The 21st century is very much the media industry’s time: tech savvy consumers increasingly provide a market for data-intensive 3D and HD content and are consuming content online, offline and On Demand.
With the media creation and distribution markets thriving in the digital age, technology infrastructure has been playing catch-up. The transfer of data-rich files went from tape to courier to the distributor where arrival times were dependent on traffic.
Content ready: multiple services and a robust Network
The Exponential-e VPLS Layer 2 IP Network - the first 100GigE core Network in the UK is used to carry media traffic from some of the UK’s largest media content creators; be it digital agencies, post-production houses or music publishers.
Our Network has the capacity to ensure file transfer is done in real-time and uncompressed. Our IP Network is scalable; ensuring a seamless increase in bandwidth and direct connections to Cloud platforms including Amazon, Google and Akamai. Finally, in an industry that works round-the-clock, we provide a robust network with 24 x 7 support.
More than 200 customers - Marketing, PR, music and publishing agencies
From Havas, Mother London, Sony Music to Beggars Group, we have delivered converged services including Voice, Data Connectivity and Video streams for many media organisations. In 2012 we deployed solutions for three of the top six media agencies and today, we count over 200 of the UK’s leading media, advertising and publishing organisations amongst our customers.
- Maximise the quality of experience for your internal and external end users.
- Capacity rich Network able to meet the demands of content creators and publishers.
- Secure Cloud storage ensures Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Online Backup.
- End-to-end QoS enables us to deliver a quality high-bandwidth Network that is unmatched on quality of service, ensuring brand integrity and protection of market share.
- Convergence allows you to streamline numerous services and support communication on multiple formats, including WebEx, audio conferencing and click-to-call on the one Network, significantly saving costs in the long run.