Hosted Telephony — Voice systems that grow with your business
For growing companies needing a complete Voice solution, Hosted Telephony is a cost-reducing, scalable option that makes expensive, office-based phone systems obsolete. Reaching customers promptly and enabling workforce mobility for small and multi-site businesses is challenging with legacy Voice systems.
The expense involved with traditional Voice systems – including hardware, maintenance and technical resources, are all avoided with Hosted Telephony. The solution also offers feature-rich flexibility which grows with your business.
Scalable, CapEx reducing Voice services
Our Hosted Telephony service is a Cloud-based service, allowing businesses to take advantage of upgrades and enhancements without having to deploy additional equipment on-premise. In addition, growing businesses can take advantage of services usually only available in expensive PBX systems including virtual operator, remote office, alternate numbers, call parking and more. This service is billable monthly and allows companies to only deploy IP handsets on-site, which drastically reduces CapEx expenses for Voice services.
Converged Voice and Network
Using new or existing circuits, Exponential-e can deploy Hosted Telephony alongside other services, such as Internet or Wide Area Network connectivity. Converging Voice and Network services is an additional cost saving measure in the implementation of business-class Voice services.
Overview of Hosted Telephony
Exponential-e’s Hosted Telephony service is designed for scalability, feature-rich options and cost savings. The features include options for improved worker mobility, multi-level menus and more:
- Call Forwarding: divert incoming calls to another number if the user is busy or absent
- Call Transfer: permit calls to be transferred from handset to handset
- Caller ID: display the number of the incoming call on the handset
- Caller ID Blocking: prevent calls from designated telephone numbers from reaching users
- Three-way calling: arrange call between a handset and two other users (internal or external)
- Call Parking: user can suspend a call for an extended period and allow other users within group to pick the call up
- Hunt Group: allow incoming calls to be delivered according to a defined policy, such as to the first available idle user in a group
Benefits of our Hosted Telephony service:
- Reduce CapEx with fully hosted solution – no need for costly hardware
- Scalable: Cloud-based service, tailored as your business grows
- Business Continuity: in case of flood or fire at your office or remote sites, communications systems are protected with service hosted in our data centres
- Improve collaboration with features to support remote working