Smart Business Internet
Smart Internet — Business Internet, the gateway to your Cloud services
Business Internet underpins applications and communications for organisations today. Uninterrupted connectivity and high-bandwidth - 2Mbps to 1000Mbps - is a key requirement for Exponential-e’s business Internet customers - with no disruption from consumer peaks in traffic.
The service we provide — Smart Internet - delivers a business-grade, end-to-end fibre from your premises all the way to our 100GigE core network and leading edge Internet gateways. We have invested more than 10 years R&D and continuous service innovation to ensure our customers' mission critical applications and services are served by the fastest and most advance Internet service in the UK.
What our competitors Internet service cannot offer
What’s smart about Smart Internet?
Smart Internet is more than just an Internet connection. Our competitors are unable to match the convergence capability, bandwidth flexibility and the cost savings this delivers for your business.
Smart Internet offers:
- Multiple services down one pipe – converge your data, voice, video and applications traffic on one pipe. From Internet, SIP, Cloud, stock exchanges etc . . . it's all delivered on one pipe
- Flexible Bandwidth Management (A3) – view manage and control your internet traffic via web portal. Manage your employees web-browsing activities. A company with 50 employees, each browsing social media sites for 1 hour per day loses 1000 hours per month in productivity, costing £10,000 per month. Exponential-e's A3 service pays for itself in less than one month.
- Variable bandwidth – switch bandwidth up or down daily to cope with projected peaks and troughs in demand
The clever part is that if you don’t need the entire capacity of your connection for Internet, you can split the circuit using secure VLANs and use it to deliver other services and applications, reducing infrastructure costs.
Consolidating services across one connection means you get a flatter and easier-to-manage network.
Smart Internet enables businesses to converge mutliple services over one connection
Smart Business Internet from £450 per month
Exponential-e's uncontended superfast business Internet service is available with flexible bandwidth and pricing options all the way up to superfast 1000Mbps:
Exponential-e’s dual-stacked approach
We have adopted a dual-stack approach which means our services are both IPv4 and IPv6 compliant. Exponential-e has been awarded 4 stars of IPv6 readiness by RIPE NCC (the European Regional Internet Registry). This puts us amongst the 8% of providers of Internet services who are actually ready to connect their customers to the whole Internet when IPv4 runs out.
*Terms and conditions apply – Pricing is indicative only and will depend on location.
This is a time limited offer valid for new customers only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. E&OE.
Our Smart Internet service is delivered over our business-only network and includes the following features:
- Cost savings, including:
- Consolidating voice, video and data services across one connection with one connection fee.
- Our installation process is a simple plug-and-play deployment, doing away with expensive hardware and set up costs.
- Adaptable and scalable, our infrastructure can easily grow with your requirements.
- Highly Available Support backed up by strict Service Level Agreements and 24x7x365 technical support.
- Extensive peering arrangements with the world’s major internet content providers. Thus, minimising network latency to just one routing hop away.
- Full IPv4 and IPv6 compliance means you can continue to communicate with all customers and suppliers when IPv4 addresses run out.
- Customer first approach — we work as a trusted partner. All customers are assigned their own account manager who will work with you to better understand your business needs.
- Building block to other services — Smart Internet is the first step to accessing a multiple services at a key stroke.
Smart Internet is a building block to accessing converged services. The benefits of our business Internet service include:
- Fully managed with our Ethernet Demarcation Device (EDD)
- Service is IPv4 and IPv6 compliant as standard
- Scalable capacity over Exponential-e’s 100GigE core network
- Hundreds of peering relationships and integration with the world's major content providers make the Internet just one hop away
- Cloud-ready Internet
- Uncontended Internet with symmetrical upload and download speeds
- 24x7x365 technical support for ‘around the clock’ assistance
- Split the connection into multiple secure VLANs to deliver several services over the same pipe.