Are you ready for the challenge of GDPR?
Be our guest at the Hilton Hotel on Wednesday 12th July 2017 for an in-depth view of GDPR and what it means to your company.
Due to popular demand, we have now opened registrations for our GDPR event at Hilton Hotel, 303 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4LQ.
The General Data Protection Regulation comes into force in the UK on May 25th, 2018. This new regulation is the biggest regulatory change the UK has faced in decades and has far reaching compliance impacts for ALL companies handling data as a processor or controller. This means the data you have stored - whether it be in a Cloud environment or on-premise will become subject to a raft of new Privacy rules.
We have lined up an impressive array of speakers and subject matter expertise for this event at The Hilton Hotel - and you will come away with a greater understanding of how you can tackle the challenges of GDPR.
During this morning session, we will seek to answer many questions about GDPR Compliance such as:
- Understanding the implications of GDPR.
- Find out what the new obligations are and how you can achieve compliance.
- Start preparing your Discovery and Remediation plans for GDPR.
- What are the implications for all my data stored in my CRM system?
- What is the ‘right to be forgotten’ and what does this mean for my data?
- What does ‘pseudonymisation mean for all my encrypted data files?
- Will the auditors sign off my 2018 accounts if we are not GDPR compliant?
- Do you now need a Data Protection Officer?
|11:30-12:00||Guests Arrival and Registrations.|
|12:00 - 12:20||Welcome & Introduction to Exponential-e:
Lee Wade - CEO & Founder, Exponential-e.
|12:20 - 13:00||
Are you ready for GDPR?
|13:00 - 13:15||
|13:15 - 13:45||
GDPR: Gap Analysis & Remediation Plans:
|13:45 - 14:15||GDPR and Data Security:
|14:15 - 14:40||Q&A and Open Discussion.|
|14:40 - 15:00||Lunch and Networking.|